Wednesday, January 4, 2012

36Smile!

Day 4

I have been bummed, read it B-U-M-M-E-D all day because it's been raining non stop. I woke up craving a run. I put on my go to capri leggings, Nike sports bra(a running essential), my new Champion running fleece and my go to Nike running shoes.

I'm ready to go right?

Wrong.

I take Mac on his normal morning walk with Chris and take him to the bus stop. On our way back it starts sprinkling..... and hasn't stop since.

So I pulled out my TurboJam DVD and start working out to the Cardio Party. I have to admit Chalene is actually kind of annoying! But you definitely feel great while doing it. During the workout and even after I found myself smiling! A great workout will make you feel unbelievably good! Try it out! You can find the TurboJam DVD's here. It's a pretty simple workout for whatever your fitness level is. You don't have to buy all the DVD's I have the Cardio Party and Ab Jam, which is totally worth it.

If working out, losing weight, eating better was part of your new years resolution then why are you waiting?! Get off that couch and of the "But" — but I had a long day at work, but the kids need dinner, but the dog needs to go for a walk, but I'll do it tomorrow.

Why put off what you can do today?

And you'll get a great smile out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment