Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 At A Glance

Click here for the post I wrote a year ago about 2010

Let's see if we have accomplished what we wanted to:

Exciting events lined up for 2011:
1. I am working on getting my Nutrition and Wellness Certification from AFPA (I am super excited!) DONE! And I have the website up and going, now all I have to do is get clients, hmmm.....
2. Chris gaining even more press and awards for the great work he is doing as MauiTime Art Director. Well he definitely did. Click here to see all the awards he won.
3. Chris and I partnering together for lucky11studios.com to bring my PR background to Lucky 11. DONE! Click here for more info, too!
4. Great health for family (mom and dad!), friends and us. So far our parents are in great health! My dad's cancer PSA's are low or not even there; mom is super health with no cancer in sight; I ran my first 5k since high school and it felt great!; I'm working on getting Chris to run with me, but he gets his exercise walking about 3 miles every day to and from work after the bus. So I'd say this was DONE too!
5. Starting the next phase of our life. We packed up our lives and moved from Maui to Seattle for a great job opt for Chris. So I'd say we definitely started the next phase!
6. Traveling to new places. Vancouver: Check; Oregon: check; Seattle: Check! 7. Paying off Chris' car. DONE! One of the best feelings EVER 8. Chris' brother, Cody, graduating from high school! YAY! And he is now driving and taking his first college classes. 9. Learn how to surf. Do a few lessons count? 10. For me to get a full time job. Well, I did some PR freelance for a new Seattle restaurant that opened up here. But I am currently still job searching.....

9 out of 10 isn't bad!

Here's to 2012 being an even better year and for us staying healthy, happy, safe, prosperous and finding me a J-O-B!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment