Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A New Year, A New Us


Well, it's the 5th day of the new year and 2011 has started out pretty good.

We had an AMAZING 2010 - best of all I got to marry my best friend and got a great set of in-laws in two awesome sisters and a cool brother! Our wedding was the highlight of 2010 for us and we still can't thank everyone involved for making it truly the best moment in our lives.

We can only hope and pray that 2011 will be just as great, if not better. As everyone is making their New Years resolutions, here are the things we are looking forward to and will be working our butts off to do.

Exciting events lined up for 2011:
1. I am working on getting my Nutrition and Wellness Certification from AFPA (I am super excited!)
2. Chris gaining even more press and awards for the great work he is doing as MauiTime Art Director
3. Chris and I partnering together for lucky11studios.com to bring my PR background to Lucky 11
4. Great health for family (mom and dad!), friends and us
5. Starting the next phase of our life
6. Traveling to new places
7. Paying off Chris' car
8. Chris' brother, Cody, graduating from high school!
9. Learn how to surf
10. For me to get a full time job


We have been so blessed and lucky with everything and everyone in our life. So, thank you to everyone, especially our families, who have continued to support us in all our endeavors.

Instead of setting resolutions you probably wont keep - make a list of things you hope to accomplish this year. I promise, you will so much better.

2011 will be amazing!

What are your goals for 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment