Saturday, January 14, 2012

Snowy Seattle Saturday

36Smile! Day 14

Chris and I have lived in Seattle for 7 months now and have yet to see snow. Until today.

All week, I swear it was gorgeous. The sun was shinning all week, it felt great outside and I was even able to go to the dog park.

Come the weekend, and its raining as soon as we wake up. The meteorologists had been saying all week that it was going to snow, and no one believed them because they are notoriously wrong here.


But they were right today.
It snowed! My parents even called me to ask me if it was snowing because their weather app on their computer tells them the temperature and it just happen to show them snow. I told my dad that I highly doubt it was going to snow. He was right!

Chris and I were in Heaven. It was gorgeous!

It definitely didn't last long. As I write this, the sun is shinning and there are no remnants of snow, at all.


It was fun while it lasted. It's supposed to snow tomorrow, so hopefully we'll get our snow fix then.


Where were you when it started snowing here? Would love to see photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment