Friday, January 6, 2012

36Smile! Day 6

This by far made my day today and the reason I love my husband. I get this text from him today:

Just wanted you to know I love you more and more everyday.... and that's A LOT.

Among the many reasons why I love him, this tops the list. He is always so generous, caring and wanting me to know how much he loves me.

It doesn't take a lot people. A te
xt message, an email, or how about this: pick up the phone and re connect with someone.

I am so lucky to have Chris in my life. He has changed me in more ways than one and in more ways than he will ever know. I can't begin to tell him how much he means to me and having him in my life.
He lights up my life every day. He is the reason why I moved to Maui, he is the reason why I am here in Seattle. We have a future together. We trust each other. We want the same things in life. We continue to learn and grow living our married life together. We love each other.

Here is to you Chris. For making me smile today, and always. I love you more than you will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment