Monday, September 13, 2010

My Mother

You have to be living under a rock if you don't know that my mother is one of the strongest people you will ever meet. Today, she starts another round of Chemo because they found a cancerous spot or a mestasis on her lower back. This round of Chemo wont be as bad as the other rounds (crossing our fingers), but still it's chemo and it sucks! So this blog is dedicated to how strong, amazing and loving my mother is. We all know she is going to make it through this because of how strong she is.

I always say, God doesn't give us anything we can't handle. I truly believe that. If my mother can get through the last round, she can get through this, and anything else - especially raising twins and an older brother! She has many great things to look forward to and be healthy for. God is just making sure she is in excellent condition :)

My parents are, of course, a big part of my life. They are the reason I would eventually like to go back to school to get a degree or nutrition certificate to be a certified nutritionist. It's really easy to adopt a healthy lifestyle and I want to be able to teach that to other people. My parents inspire me to do better things and I can only hope that I will make them proud in the process.

If you, a family member or someone you know is going through a hard trial in their life facing cancer, a tough pregnancy, a serious injury, loss of a close one etc, take a few moments out of your day to let them know that you are thinking about them and wish them well. Thoughts and prayers go a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment