Friday, September 10, 2010

Top Five List of Things I Hate While Traveling


On my recent trip from Maui to Houston, I continued to notice many things I hate while traveling. And it didn't just happen on this trip, but happens EVERY time I get on a flight.

1. If you have an extra seat, hell, if you have two extra seats, don't be a selfish person and share. You don't really have a back problem and you didn't purchase all three seats.
2. If you have a family, obviously you know you're going to want to sit together, so PURCHASE your tickets together. Even if they don't have it at the time, make it happen. Trust me, it can happen. I've done it. Speak to manager and they will make it happen.
3. Bringing food on the plane. It doesn't matter if you like a Caesar Salad or a Curry Chicken sandwich, the person sitting next to you and the people around you, can't stand the smell. So please don't for the sake of those around you.
4. When the plane lands, everyone doesn't need to hurry up and stand up. It's a plane we're all getting off. You don't have to rush and make it miserable for everyone else.
5. When waiting for your luggage at baggage claim, you all don't need to crowd around at the exact same place. It's a circle, it all comes back around. Please don't stand right next to me or in
front of me if I'm already there.

These were just the five major things I noticed. I'm sure I'll add more. Feel free to comment and add what you have noticed that frustrates you.

Hope you don't have to deal with any of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment