Friday, September 10, 2010

To The Selfish Lady on the Plane With Me


Dear Selfish Lady on the plane who has three seats to yourself,

I understand a family got separated and because of that I have to get the result of a lady sitting next to the empty seat next to me. You have three seats to yourself. When we asked you if one of us could come and seat over there you said "I have a back problem, I'm gonna use all three of them." Sorry bia, this is an 8 hour flight, we all have "back problems" and would like three seats to ourselves. Of course, I call the flight attendant over and she says that no, she didn't purchase those three seats so anyone can seat there. When I asked the lady next to me if she wouldn't mind moving, because this was MY seat and I would like to stay here, she looks to the flight attendant and says "I don't want to sit over there because of that negative energy from her." Are you freakin kidding me! Because this stupid lady thought energy really matter, didn't get off her Euro-trash butt and move over there. I wasn't going to move because this was my seat and I wanted to stay by the window and have that one. I even told her that if she moved we could all have more room, she was stupid enough to say "I don't care about more room" Who doesn't care about more room on an 8 hour flight? So because this ignorant lady wouldn't move, the selfish bia had three seats to her self and we had to be cramped in our little seat.

Please don't be selfish. Share your luck (the fact that you got three seats to yourself) with others who aren't quite as fortunate as you. Oh, but don't you worry, you will get what's coming to you.

KARMA IS A B**TCH.

Sincerely,
The airplane passenger knowing Karma is coming for you

No comments:

Post a Comment