Sunday, September 19, 2010

Im Hoooommmmmmeee!

I have been home now for about a week and a half and I haven't stopped going since I got here. But I wouldn't have it any other way! Seeing as how I haven't updated since then, you can tell how busy I have been!! Thing's I have done:

1. Had my first dress fitting
2. Found white shoes and earrings
3. Mom found her beautiful dress!
4. Dad and bro got fitted for their tux/suit
5. Met with the venue coordinator to finalize floor plans, cake design and food
6. Met with DJ to finalize play list
7. Met with florist to finalize all flowers (I have the best florist ever! Flowers by Lois)
8. Bought my dresses for: bridal shower, rehearsal and bachelorette party
9. Attended my awesome bridal shower!!
10. Picked up gifts for flower girl and others

Wheeewwwww!!! That's a lot of stuff in a week and a half! And I'm still not done.
1. Started with the seating chart- that has to be one of the most stressful thing EVER!
2. Attend my final dress fitting next Sat
3. Hopefully get my bridal portraits taken
4. Do a trial run with my hair stylist and makeup artist
5. Find my sister and BM's their shoes!!
6. Attend bachelorette party!
7... and so much more.

It has been a little stressful but so great being back and seeing everyone, especially spending time with my family and staying with my sister! It's hard being away from friends and family especially since both Chris and I are big family people. I already knew I was lucky to have the family and friends that I do, but being here with everyone makes me feel even more lucky and blessed to have such amazing people in my life.

I have even had time to go to a UH football game with my sister, her boyfriend, my bro and sister in law; shopping with my mom and sister(what we do best!); have some lunch/coffee dates with my BM's; shoe shopping with my sister in law; hang out with friends at Sawyer Park (awesome place!); met and got marriage advice from Houston Rocket's Shane Battier! So it hasn't been bad!

My parents have made me into the woman that I am; my sister and brother take care of me even when I don't have to tell them; my amazing friends keep me grounded; my fiance keeps me wanting to be a better woman and wife :) for him. I couldn't ask for a better life!

Thank you to everyone who makes a difference in my life and keeps me sane :) Bear with me through this "emotional, stressful" and happy time of me and Chris' life before we start our life together as husband and wife. We couldn't do it without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment