Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Future Running Shoes

Anyone that knows me, knows that I like to run. Studies have proven that once you work out gear you are proud to wear then you are more willing to workout. Think about it: when was the last time you were so excited to put on the raggy, t-shirt, oversized shorts, old shoes and were excited about working out? That's what I thought. I actually LOVE putting on my workout gear and shoes and get out there and exercise. It's the best feeling in the world. I will talk anyone to the ground who says "you don't have to look in the mirror before you go running, you shouldn't care about what you look like." That's crap!

It's like when you get ready for work. You put your uniform on or your best suit and some make up on, look in the mirrow and you're ready. You're in that mindset of going to work. It's the same with working out. You get exercise gear that actually fits you well and you feel good in - you will be in the right mind set of actually wanting to exercise.

That is why this is the next thing on my purchasing list:


We went to Sports Authority this past weekend and I fell in love with these New Balance shoes. Click here for more info! They felt great with the right amount of support on the bottom. I do have running shoes right now, but they are shoes I wear for work too. When you buy running shoes, you need to wear them just for running. That's what these are for. AND, a portion of proceeds of these shoes benefit the Susan G. Komen foundation for breast cancer. Even better!

Next thing, buy some shoes or workout gear that a portion of the proceeds benefit research for endometiral (unterine) cancer, what my mother had and is now cancer-free and recovering GREAT!

Do yourself a favor: get rid of that 10 year old high school t-shirt, baggy shorts and old-school shoes and get gear you're proud to wear!

I know I will and don't forget to EAT HEALTHY!

No comments:

Post a Comment