Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Think I Can, I Think I Can




I think I can be patient
I think I can be the best wife, daughter and friend
I think I can wait for whatever God has planned for me
I think I can get a great job
I think I can help more people
I think I can be best person I can be
I think I can accomplish anything I set my mind to
I think I can run the 5k in December
I think I can freelance more PR projects
I think I can start my own health website
I think I can encourage more people to eat healthier
I think I can overcome the itchiness and stress of living with psoriasis
I think I can help those around me who need me more

I know I can and will always be the best wife, daughter and friend
I know I can be patient while living with psoriasis
I know I can and will get a job soon
I know I can run the 5K in December
I know can start my own health website

This post was written as part of NHBPM – 30 health posts in 30 days: http://bit.ly/vU0g9J

No comments:

Post a Comment