Saturday, November 26, 2011

I Still Remember


I still remember..... I still remember going to Argentina almost every summer to visit my mom's side of the family. When my sister, brother and I were younger we would go to Buenos Aires almost every summer. Still thinking about it brings a smile to my face. We have a big family on my mom's side: she has two sisters and one brother and I have about 15 cousins ranging from two years old to 30 years old. We had some of the best times when we went there and I absolutely love every memory I have from spending my summer's with family. I haven't been back since I was like 15 maybe. I am dying to go back. Ever since I met Chris, he says really he wants to go too. He keeps hearing all these amazing stories from my family and how beautiful Argentina is. So I can't wait to start going with him and making more memories with him.

Memories that stand out:

My parents traveling with us three kids—my twin sister and I are a little less than a year apart from our brother, at the airport, with all our luggage

Our grandfather, Abel and playing in
his apartment. He adored us!
Our Tia Porota and her cooking for us and shopping with her. She had so many photos of us in her apartment, she adored us too! We spent a lot of Christmases there.

My two aunts house and always eating big holiday dinners there, playing music, spending time with family

Always taking the "cousin photo" which my parents have framed each time. It's pretty cool!


Spending time with all the cousins, traveling to the beach, always eating, A LOT, listening to music, going out, driving, walking everywhere and anywhere.


I could keep going and going! But we have VHS videos(that's even funny now) of which we are convertin to DVD's of every year we've been to BA. It's the coolest thing to watch. Family is such a big important part of my life and I am grateful to be apart of such a great family.

I still remember :)

What's your nostalgic memory for today?


This post was written as part of NHBPM – 30 health posts in 30 days: http://bit.ly/vU0g9J

No comments:

Post a Comment