Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Madewell with Mary Kay

Project 36Smile!

Yesterday, I started orientation at Madewell in U Village! I'm actually kind of excited because I am beyond obsessed with their clothes and accessories. They are owned by J. Crew so you know their quality is of the highest caliber and customer service is the best. I love how chic yet casual their fashion is with the perfect accessories to add that something special to your outfit. 

Today, I found out I won a Mary Kay raffle receiving over $100 worth of products! I am excited to try their new Botanicals Effects Skin Care Line with all natural ingredients containing a hypoallergenic, antioxidant-rich complex free of synthetic dyes or added fragrance. Their Art of Nature Collection is perfect for Spring. I can't wait to try the limited edition Mary Kay Pearl Eye Color, Limited Edition Mary Kay Dual Lip Glaze: Glistening Sand and the Limited Edition Mary Kay Nail Lacquer, Lava. And every girl needs new mascara so I got the Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara. You're also never too young to continue taking care of your eyes, so I'm trying the Soothing Eye Gel with Calm Influence.  Always a good feeling when you win new products! Can't wait to try them out. Stay tune for my reviews! 







36Smile! is blog where Sabrina will be writing about, sharing memories, anecdotes and much more that make her smile 365 days of this year! Too often, we are wrapped up in the hustle and bustle of this crazy little thing called life. We should take time out to enjoy the little things that make us smile and celebrate it! The "S" in 36Smile resembles the "5" in 365 days a year. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on both issues. I'm sure when you start working you will feel a lot better. Everything is going to work out for the better.
    Love, love, love.

    ReplyDelete