Monday, June 18, 2012

Denim, Espadrilles and Maxi's Oh My

Project 36Smile!

As if my love of fashion and blogging about some of my fav trends wasn't enough to satiate me fashion palate, I began working at Madewell on Thursday. Here are some of my favorite pieces:



Denim on denim is H-U-G-E right now and I love these pieces! You can pair this denim shirt with everything under the sun for the casual vibe. And these are my favorite dark denim skinny jeans. Roll the ends twice for a super, clean look. 

I have tried this one in black and white and love both of them! I use to shy away from shirts like this thinking "It looks so grandma-ish." But paired with a white tank, a neon necklace or some vintage beads, you're ready for your Summer debut. Sling on a blazer for your work days. 

Being a vertically challenged person (I'm 5'3''), you will most likely always find me in some kind of heels, wedges or espadrilles. These Streetside Sandals are perfect for that fancy brunch or even running errands. 

I am IN LOVE with this Hammock Maxidress. It is so hard to find maxi dresses for me since I am so short. But this was the perfect length! Accessorize with a fun scarf or vintage chunky necklace or earrings. 



36Smile! is blog where Sabrina will be writing about, sharing memories, anecdotes and much more that make her smile 365 days of this year! Too often, we are wrapped up in the hustle and bustle of this crazy little thing called life. We should take time out to enjoy the little things that make us smile and celebrate it! The "S" in 36Smile resembles the "5" in 365 days a year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment