Saturday, November 26, 2011

Never Have I Ever

Everyone has played the game "Never have I ever" So here are mine: There are two things I have never done but can't wait to do: Backpack/travel through Europe and skydive.

I have wanted to skydive since I was 18, still haven't got around to it. I've seen the crazy videos, I've heard the scary stories. But it's just something that I have always wanted to do. You're only young and healthy once, so why not.

I think traveling through Europe is something everyone wants to do. Chris and I now have a goal we want to do it together. We both love to travel and living in that places we have, traveling to different locations has been one of the best things in our lives. Traveling through Europe would be amazing. Can't wait!

Something I have never done and wont budge on? This one is a bit hard. I know my husband said he would never sky dive so that one is kind of out for me as I just wrote about. So I am going to take a different spin and post a list of 5 things I haven’t done and why I haven't done it yet.

1. Bought a house : Have moved to 2 different places in the last 2 years, so we don't quite know where we're going to be in the next year, much less get into a 5-10 year mortgage

2. Backpack Europe : money, money, money, money

3. Start having kids : Read answer to number one. And notice I didn't say start a family. Chris and I are a family and we love it and are has happy as ever. Once we get more settled into our careers, have travelled everywhere we want and know where we want to live, then maybe we will.

4. Go back to school to become a Registered Dietitian : Still researching and figuring out a goal time and when would be good to start, not to mention money.

5. Had a honeymoon : Timing wise it didn't work out with Chris' work schedule. One year later and we still haven't been on one. We'll save up money one of these days and go.

This post was written as part of NHBPM – 30 health posts in 30 days: http://bit.ly/vU0g9J

No comments:

Post a Comment