Tuesday, November 8, 2011

3 Truths and 1 Lie


The Health Activist Writer’s Month Challenge

Tell us 3 things that are true about you, your condition, your Health Activism, or your life. Now tell us 1 lie. Do you think we will be able to tell the difference?



For those reading this blog who know me, will most likely be able to tell which one is the lie. But here goes.

I am in the process of starting a health and nutrition website with my AFPA Health and Nutrition Consultant certification.

Chris and I have backpacked through Europe and our favorite place was Tuscany.

I have had psoriasis for over 10 years and am now a National Psoriasis Foundation mentor.

I have family from Buenos Aires, Argentina and Spanish was the first language I spoke.

Can you guess which one is a lie?



Keep guessing?



Think you have it?



Well, by now you should know I do have psoriasis and have had it for a long time and I am also in the process of starting a health website. So if you guessed those, you're wrong!

Next, Spanish WAS actually the first language I spoke growing up. My mother is from Argentina and we would go almost every Summer. We had the best time.

So Chris and I have never backpacked through Europe. That is actually one of our long-term goals. He has only been out of the country once, and that was recently when we went to Vancouver. He has also been dying to go to Argentina since meeting me and hearing all these wonderful stories from my family. So our next, long, long-term goal is to take about a month off and go to Europe... before we have kids :)

Hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me and my life!

Think your close friends could guess the lie? Try it today!

This post was written as part of NHBPM – 30 health posts in 30 days: http://bit.ly/vU0g9J

No comments:

Post a Comment