Friday, May 25, 2012

Project 36Smile! Still Going Strong


Project 36Smile!

It is so weird how your mood can change so quickly. On that note:

Monday: I felt confident about several upcoming opportunities, projects and leads. You have to be positive about what you're doing and put this feeling out there in the universe. I am a big believe of that. You can't feel sorry for yourself every day.

I am also doing attributions every day. Something I recently got from my Daily Om email. Write down on a piece of paper exactly what you want in your life, in a certain project you're doing, in the future, etc. It can be anything from your dream job you love, money, children, own your own home—you get the point. Every day, take a few minutes and say your attributions out loud for the universe to hear. Not like that so people think you're crazy. But in your room, if you're out and about, in your head. Putting your wants out there will help you feel more confident in what you're doing in life to accomplish them. Bring it on universe!

Tuesday: My husband came home! I had butterflies in my stomach all day. It's true what they say: that feeling doesn't go away. And it sure hasn't for me. I couldn't wait to see his face. I even fixed his favorite crock pot chili. I love this man!

Wednesday: I had a great meeting at one of my favorite local retail shops here about a possible job opportunity. Getting this job would be ah.may.zing because it would combine my love of PR, fashion, customer service and not to mention shopping. I love that feeling after acing an interview/meeting or project. Take pride in that feeling. I don't think we do that enough.

Thursday: I was finally able to get back to running after a 2 1/2 absence because I injured my foot. But while I was running in Queen Anne this certain, distinct smell made me smile inside and out. That misty, dewy smell the air gets after it rains.

It was still a little damp outside and I was running by a heavily wood area and I took a deep breath and it took me right back to when I was little playing with my brother and sister in Canada. My aunt has a cabin in Sault St Marie, Canada right by the lake. My parents would take us up there as often as we could and we just loved playing outside, running to lake to see who was brave enough to jump in, sitting in the boat with our dad and playing with their huge dog. Love the little smells that make me smile during the day!

BTW Why do kids not get outside to play anymore?! It was the best thing we did when we were little. So, my task to you: get out side this weekend! Grab your fav book, meet a friend at a local park and go for a run or walk, visit downtown, go to the museum, take the kids to the park. It's good for the mind, body and soul!

Chris and I also met up one of his old friends for dinner. They are thinking about moving to the Northwest. I like that we have got to a point where we actually know this city and can give advice to friends and family. I like the good ole Emerald City a lot more than I was expecting.


Friday: It's my dog's first birthday! I like birthday's and anniversaries because, whether you like it or not they make you reminisce about the past. I love thinking about when my husband surprised me with him for my birthday almost a year ago. I love how much joy he has brought to us during this tough move to a new city with no friends or family. And today he got a big boy hair cute. I am in love with this ball of fur. Here is his from puppy to big boy. How can you not smile when you look at him:


I am also super excited about our upcoming trip to Olympic National Park this three day week with Chris and his mom and sister! Can't WAIT!!!!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!


36Smile! is blog where Sabrina will be writing about, sharing memories, anecdotes and much more that make her smile 365 days of this year! Too often, we are wrapped up in the hustle and bustle of this crazy little thing called life. We should take time out to enjoy the little things that make us smile and celebrate it! The "S" in 36Smile resembles the "5" in 365 days a year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment