Friday, May 18, 2012

Be Happy About The Littlest Things

Project 36Smile!

It's the little things that made me smile the past couple of days.

Thursday
The smell of freshly cut grass and sweet aroma of orchids as I was out walking my dog. Summer is definitely here!

Friday 
Sticking with smells: the simple, enticing and scintillating smell of coffee. Yum. 

It's those smells that bring you back to a different place of your life. I love when certain smells, songs, cars, landscapes or pictures bring you back to a very specific point in your life. 

Smell away and relish the way it makes you feel.


I also dropped off some applications and resumes and feel very confident about these prospects!

I networked with a great contact at CRAVE Seattle, Nicole Shema. Thanks for the informative chat!

Looking forward to a dinner date with my husband.

Soak up the smells that bring you back, reach out to an old contact, plan a dinner date or happy hour with a friend. And remember: it's OK to be happy about the littlest things. That's what life's about.




36Smile! is blog where Sabrina will be writing about, sharing memories, anecdotes and much more that make her smile 365 days of this year! Too often, we are wrapped up in the hustle and bustle of this crazy little thing called life. We should take time out to enjoy the little things that make us smile and celebrate it! The "S" in 36Smile resembles the "5" in 365 days a year. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree 100%. You will be happy for the rest of your life. Love you.

    ReplyDelete