Monday, May 3, 2010

My Next Shopping List Guide

Once I started reading this link -see below- I was stuck for an hour! I love all the email alerts I get from Women's Health. It's so enlightening and I learn something new every time I read it. And knowledge is power right? Once you have the knowledge, the power is second and that will help in having a healthy attitude toward changing your lifestyle, if you truly want to. It's worth a try. What are you waiting for? Reading never hurt anyone :)

I swear, the next time i go to the grocery store, I will be taking my wonderful iPad (look for a blog on how I'm liking my new iPad) and looking at this link for the healthy options I can choose. Find a good website you think i would like, leave me a comment here. I'm always on the look out for any interesting information on eating right and staying healthy.

ENJOY AND HEALTHY EATING!

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/nutrition/best-packaged-foods-for-women?cm_mmc=ETNTNL-_-2010_04_27-_-HTML-_-1

No comments:

Post a Comment