Sunday, April 11, 2010

HEALTHY EATING.... FOR SPRING!

I have always been pretty into eating healthy. For as long as I can remember, I don't drink sodas. I drink water everyday, we eat healthy snacks (peanut butter and celery is my favorite!, fresh fruit, hummus and fresh veggies) and we don't eat fried foods. So, I am always on the look for interesting articles and advice on how to continue to eat healthy. Not just for my health, but honestly, I feel so much better and I have so much more energy. Chris even notices a difference. He has lost 20 lbs since we have been here in Maui! And it doesn't hurt that we have an upcoming wedding to get ready for :) Six months to go people!!!! I'm so excited and I don't think we could be in better shape!

To make a long store short, here is another link that I love. The "Today Show" nutrition expert, Joy Bauer gives some easy and quick tips on how to eat healthy for spring! Honestly, I wouldn't even consider these diet tips. I would consider these tips to live by, especially when you're trying to change your eating lifestyle for the first time. I hope you enjoy and like always HEALTHY EATING!!!

http://shine.yahoo.com/event/the-thread/7-spring-diet-tips-1240192/

No comments:

Post a Comment