Monday, April 30, 2012

Great Minds, Think Alike

Project 36Smile!

I don't what it is about getting the mail, but I get excited when I open our mailbox to find goodies—even if I'm not expecting anything. 

Today was one of those days. 

I had a little package addressed from my mom. I opened it up and it's the book titled:

Thirty Things Every Woman Should Have and Should Know by the Time She's 30

About a week ago, I did a post on the same article that yahoo had on the front page by the editors of Glamour. 

It put the biggest smile on my face when I saw that my mom bought me this book. Funny thing is that she didn't even read my earlier blog post about the article. She said she just saw them talking about it on a show and thought it would be a great gift to give to me, my twin sister and sister in law. 

She even personalized it by writing the sweetest note on the inside. 

This will be one of the books I keep for the rest of my lifetime. 

I can't wait to read it and check off the things I know and have. The ones that don't have and the things that I don't know, well, I have almost two years to accomplish them. 

Just the thought of turning 30 thrills me beyond belief! 

Bring it on world! 


36Smile! is blog where Sabrina will be writing about and sharing memories that make her smile 365 days of the year! Too often, we are wrapped up in the hustle and bustle of this crazy little thing called life. We should take time out to enjoy the little things that make us smile and celebrate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment