Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ready For A Change


"If you are feeling stuck in your life and are ready for change, take time to declare to the Universe that you are ready."

This email from a mentor couldn't have come at a better time.

I am SO ready for a change! It's about that time Universe. I have been jobless for about nine months now, and trying all that I can to get a job.

"We’ve been unable to shift our circumstances in the direction we want to go."

Yep, that seems about right. Ever since moving to Seattle, I have been trying to take on a new direction for my life. If that's even possible. But it doesn't seem to be happening right now.

I have contracted some freelance PR, continued working for my old PR agency doing media relations and online work and trying to get Healthy Food, Healthy You up and going. But maybe that's not the direction my life is supposed to go.

How are we supposed to know? WHEN do we know? When do we let go and let God? Which I have done already. Do you ever just settle? I would hope not.

"You can begin the process of making your declaration by getting clear within yourself about what exactly you want to change. The universe also appreciates our clarity and has an easier time answering a direct communication than a vague yearning. "

It's that simple right? Let's see. What I want to change:
I want a full time job in Event Planning or Public Relations/Marketing.
I want to make a difference at the job that I am at.
I want to be happy to go to work every day. And yes, it is possible.

"Set aside a period of time every day to be silent with your wishes for change, repeating your declaration like a mantra. This lets the universe know that you are ready to change and will be receptive to its efforts."

There it is Universe. I am ready for a change. I know what I want. I know I can do it. I know what I can do. I know I can make a difference at the job I am given. I wont let you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment