Monday, August 23, 2010

46 Days To Till I Am a Married Woman

Oh-my-goodness! We are down to 46 days now. Not months, days!!!! I can't believe it's getting here already. We are so ready to come home and celebrate our love with this wonderful wedding and be able to spend time with our families.

Instead of a list of what I needs to be done (because pretty much everything is done!), here is a list of what is left to do:

1. Fly home (Sept 8)
2. Dress fitting (Sept 11)
3. Bridal shower (Sept 18)
4. Bachelorette party (all my sisters doing, she wont tell me anything!)
5. Buy shoes: white for the ceremony, and red for the reception
6. Schedule an appt with my stylist and MUA to go over hairstyles and makeup
7. Meet with florist
8. Meet with venue coordinator to go over final floor plan and details
9. Show the future-in-laws the ceremony and reception venue
10. Finalized music details

I'm sure I will come up with more, but for now this is a good list. And I am super excited to get everything done - and of course spend time with my family!

Words can not express how excited I am for this amazing chapter of my life to begin with the most amazing man in the world.

47 days and counting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment