Friday, August 6, 2010

Jersey Shore = Terrible Excuse

And a waste of TV space and human beings.

I don't care what anyone says about this horrific, absolutely terrible, waste of TV space show. I know what everyone says "It's just entertaining," "it's funny to watch them," BLAH BLAH BLAH. These people are stupid, incompetent human beings and their families should be embarrassed. Who really acts like that?

I honestly am giving them more words then they even deserve, but I need to vent. I don't even know what else to say. I don't have any respect for them, that show or how they act. I get everyone wants their 15 seconds of fame, but not EVERYONE deserves it, and least of all them. Get a life, stop tanning(that's how stupid you are because of how ban tanning really is for you), go to school, get an education - if you have one, use it, stop embarrassing your family (who have come out on TV and expressed their dislike and concern for them), learn how to talk right.. need I say more.

Chris calls it my "holier-than-thou" attitude. I disagree. I'm allowed to have my opinion and so is he. I wont even watch or have that show on. It really is a waste of time and shouldn't even be on.

The Situation. Snooki. Really? Your parents gave you names for a reason. Grow up, become adults and try to contribute to society in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment