Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Sister has a Big Kid Job!


It's official, my sister, Marina Dreyer is the new second grade teacher at St. Augustine's Catholic School!!! We all know how hard she's worked to get where she is at and we couldn't be any prouder of her.

For as long as I can remember, Marina has always had a passion and love for teaching. That's why I know she is going to be the BEST, CARING, MOST AMAZING TEACHER that school and those children have ever had. You don't become a teacher for the money. You do it because how much you want to make a difference in a child's life and how much you love to teach and educate. Those little second graders will love her so much and they are lucky to have her.

Not only does she love teaching, but also feels that teaching and introducing kids to Christ at a young age is super important for them. You're never too young to learn about the love of Christ. And who better to teach them then my sister.

I only wish I could've been there tonight for the family celebration dinner they had for her. Texas BBQ, family, and homemade dessert from Mariano our cousin from Argentina. Yep, that's a Dreyer dinner. They did call me so I felt I was apart of it a little :) I can't wait to come home and visit her in her very own, second grade classroom, decorated the way she wants!

CONGRATS MARINA - THIS WORLD IS VERY LUCKY TO HAVE YOU AS A TEACHER, EDUCATOR AND CARING, SWEET, AMAZING PERSON. I LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment