Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm a Wen Girl!

I am now officially obsessed with the Wen Hair Care system! It's hard for me to find shampoo/conditioner/styling serum that I like and is sensitive enough for me, especially since I have psoriasis on my head. Hard shampoo or anything besides TGel just makes it worse. When I saw the commercial for Wen Hair care I was a little apprehensive.

I always am with things that you order like that. But what got me about the Wen Hair Care system was that it's just a cleansing conditioner- that's all! You don't have to worry about shampoo, then the conditioner then the leave in conditioner. It's great! After my first rinse with the conditioner, my hair felt so soft and actually manageable. It didn't feel dry. That was such a big thing for me. It also came with the mint treatment you use only every other two weeks to give your hair a treat; the style serum stick where you only apply it to your midshaft and ends- makes such a difference and only apply to dry, styled hair; and then the Sweet Almond Style cream, which is super light and only needs to be applied to wet hair.

It has cut my blow dry time in half because now I can just wait for my hair to dry naturally, which is a lot better for your hair and it's still easier to style. The conditioner brings back all the moisture and life back into your hair thanks to the damage all your other shampoo has done. Seriously the best $30 I have ever spent. They were running a special for TV viewers....hehe!!!!

Tired of changing your shampoo every 3-6 months? Want a hair care system that will change all of that? Try Wen Care System
It will be totally worth it!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment