Thursday, February 25, 2010

Liliana Dreyer- The Most Amazing Woman

This post is dedicated to my mother and Chris' future mother-in-law.

After her round of chemo, she is doing great! The second and third day after she receives chemo are always the worse, so we always make sure to see how she is doing then, as well as every day. Every time we talk to her, she is always in high-spirits and a great mood!

I think that has a lot to do with my dad, Bill Dreyer. He always takes her to her appointments, sits right beside her, cooks her dinner when she doesn't feel like it and buys her little things along the way to make her feel better. They are soul mates and the perfect example of a great marriage and support system. I can only hope Chris and I have a marriage like that.

My mother is the most amazing and strongest woman I know. All the strength I have to overcome anything difficult in life, I think of my mother and the wonderful support system she has. She is overcoming cancer and will be stronger than ever! Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers! Keep them coming!

CHRIS AND SABRINA LOVE YOU MOM!

1 comment:

  1. My dear daughter:
    You are very sweet to me. I appreciate your words with all my heart. You, your sister and brother, and of course your father, are the four reasons why I have to keep strong. You are my life.
    I LOVE YOU ALL TO DEATH!!

    ReplyDelete